enough of your self-serving dialogue

To NWinski & THMurrey:

With all due respect guys (I don't even know you but believe me it's
waning), could you please take your personal problems with each other
off of this forum.  I know I speak for other RTs as I've seen similar
posts to this one in the past.

Under the guise of discussing Gannn, Elder etc... you are doing nothing
but taking childish potshots at each other at the expense of all RTs
most precious commodity, time.
Have you considered carrying on with each other via private e-mail?  I
suspect that you haven't or will not because it is the audience of the
forum witnessing your "intellect & wit" that really interests the both
of you.  SORRY, I'M BORED!! Your rhetoric is worth ZERO to me.

I really didn't want to post this but since the moderator (Eddie or John
or whoever?) hasn't stepped in yet, something needed to be said.

Sorry to everyone else if I wasted your time.

Sincerely,
Marty