Re: GEN - Yield Osc

bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<The Yield oscillator(center green plot) has become favorable for a low risk
buy, but the price oscillator(cyan) has not turned up yet.>>

BobR:

Again, great graphs.  Thanks for the input.

Without a doubt, recent history has established a very close link between
Stocks and Bonds, although I've always considered this assumption verging on
"quasi" fundamental analysis. My understanding has been that there have been
times in the past where stocks and bonds have "de-coupled" for extended
periods.  I don't know when, I just run across the comment occasionally.
Certainly this past week must have many of the investors who believe the two
markets move in "lock step", quite confused and concerned.

Have you run across periods where the two markets have "de-coupled" for any
length of time, and so affected your "Yield Osc"? Or have you found it normal
to diverge for short periods, as happened last week, only to re-establish the
close link shortly thereafter?

Thanks,

Peter