Re: GEN - URL for Globex & Intl Mkt quotes

John,

Real-time prices are now available for CME currency, emerging market and
recently launched futures contracts during regular trading hours. During the
GLOBEX afterhours trading session, all CME futures contracts, including such
established products as Eurodollar Time Deposits and the S&P 500 Stock Index,
can be viewed.
'
I cut that from the cme.com website. Follow the "What is new" chapter. You
have to install some program from them but it is all free. For international
markets I use "Bloomberg.com". I do not know how often it is updated during
the night, during the day it is about every 10 minutes. If you click on
"Equity indixes" you get a page with a lot more indexes from all over the
world.

Hope this helps.

Thomas