Jeff Coopers Book

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Jeff Coopers Book
  • From: Troy Kelley <tkelley@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 22:14:47 -0700 (PDT)

I have Jeff Cooper's book. Some people have been asking about it. It is
O.K., not great.

One thing that really struck me about it was his money management. He
must be trading on an extremely large account. He goes through a diary
account of taking stock profits of only about a point. And these are 30
dollar stocks. When I trade 30 dollar stocks, one point covers slippage
and comissions, and that is it.

I might post more verbadum quotes from the book if anyone is interested.

Troy