GEN - URL for Globex & Intl Mkt quotes

Realtraders,

  Since we are talking about option quotes, does anyone know of a site that
will give current market quotes for the overseas markets (Dax, Ftse, Cac,
Nikkie etc) in realtime or as close to realtime as possible (15-20 minute
delayed).  Currnetly it is 1am eastern (New York time) and I was wondering
what those markets are doing without calling my brokerage house.  Also, I
am looking for a link to globex prices on the S&P 500.  I have one URL
link, but it does not constantly stay updated for globex prices:
http://www.cme.com/cgi-bin/gflash.cgi

Thanks,
John Boggio