Sept Bonds
CSTAR calling BUY day
TREX levels 112-06 low 113-08 high
FEAR!! at 113-08
IF Open > yesterday's close BUY Open
Protective stop at 112-05

Sept Silver
ID 1 Breakout day
IF market trading within yesterday's range after 1 hr
of trading BUY Yesterday's High and SELL yesterday's
low

You should probably only look to be long this market
today considering the Bond/SP situation.

KEY:

TREX: An intermediate SWING system designed to catch market
turning points or breakouts.

BLUE ZONE = A price projsction which often indicates
that the market will continue strongly in the direction
of the Blue Zone price.

"Clean break" = a market which smashes through a projected
price area with little or no hinderance.

"Market Stall" = A market which stops moving at a
projected price range for 3 minutes or more.

CSTAR = A short term system indicating that a 3 day
"buy-sell" or "sell-buy" pattern is emerging.

LSTAR = A 3-20 day system indicating that a trend is
about to resume after a correction.

VSTAR = A 10-30 day system indicating that a long-term
or intermediate reversal is abot to occur.

VORTEX = A system incorporating the CSTAR,VSTAR, and
LSTAR algorythms in order to capture 1-15 day market
moves. Also includes the original VORTEX rangefinding
tool.).

ID = A system designed to capture market reversals and
breakouts. Combines inside days and expansion days
similar to the L Connors 80/20 set-ups, but all run
through the Bio-Neural filters. Also includes some
CSTAR algorythms.

MTX - An indicator similar to MACD, but also showing
      the trader market volatility and OB/OS conditions.

ADjusted Cycles - This is nothing more than a dynamic
short term cycle and long term cycle which I Adjust to
major, intermediate, and swing highs and lows. When all
of these cycles match up, it can lead to some pretty cool
trades.

Systems traded off 1 min,2min,3min or 13 min
charts if specified.

RSI Period = 9 (If RSI above 70 at designated sell time,
market must trade BELOW 70 and back to 70 for first
signal (Reverse is true for RSI 30 buys.) if specified.

All trades posted for informational purposes only.
Walt Downs
Commodity InfoSystems
(813) 782-8988
knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx (e-mail)
Web-Server URL to be posted shortly
my trading is predominantly technical in nature, utilizing oscillators
and/or moving
average derivatives as applicable. Much of the trading I do is based on the
three-day
Taylor market pattern.

I run all my trading through a filter that I have developed which I call
Bio-Neural trading.

Bio-Neural trading isolates and quantifies price action based on the
predisposition of
market groups (small specs, large specs and commercials) to trade in a
predictable
manner at certain times, and under certain market conditions. Basically, I
have compiled
these market tendencies into a library of traits, and look for price
patterns which express
them. If a price pattern is noted, The pattern is then quantified and tested
historically
against either a twenty-year daily or 100 day intraday
database.(TradeStation(tm)). If the
results indicate that the tendency is tradable, a system is than developed
to determine
entry and exit parameters. These systems are deceptively simple to trade
once they have
been developed. Market tendencies are refereed to as Bio-Laws and systems
are referred
to as Bio-Neural Machines.