Re: re;gen:rain for grain

Okay my turn and my 2 cents -  Larry doesn't use lunar cycles anymore (yes
he did in his old stuff).  As I bought all his old books after ordering his
money tree course, I saw the moon cycles mentioned and faxed him about it
(few months ago).  He said he no longer uses them.  The "oops" signal -
it's a very good signal - Richard