FUTR GEN: Coffee introspection

You know, sometimes trading futures teaches you how
dumb you can be some times.

Mr. trader here made a little money in Coffee the other
day, and was all happy until he realised:

On the day that I was stopped out, I knew the market
had a high probability for a correction, so I tightened
my trailing stop to lock in more profit.

Well, with Coffee option premium at ridiculous levels,
why didn't Mr. Trader leave a less aggressive stop, and
SELL a Call against the futures?

SIGH. I have come to the conclusion that I am NEVER
going to get this trading stuff right.

Once again Walt swims with the fishes.

Walt Downs
CIS Trading