Re: FUTR GEN: Coffee introspection

Here's what I do to when I really bolo and want to make
sure I don't do it again.

I write up a short report on myself!

In that report I describe:

1. What I did right and how I will do it again next time.
2. What I did wrong and how I will not do it again.
3. What I'm going to do to make sure I remember 1 and 2 next time.
4. A synopsis of the trade.