poor fills

----------
> From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON>
> To: gta3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: listesrver.com: host
not found)
> Date: Thursday, August 07, 1997 8:23 AM
>
> The original message was received at Thu, 7 Aug 1997 08:23:55 -0400 (EDT)
> from host-207-53-42-39.atl.bellsouth.net [207.53.42.39]

> <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> 550 <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>... Host unknown (Name server:
listesrver.com: host not found)
> Reporting-MTA: dns; mail.atl
Received-From-MTA: DNS; host-207-53-42-39.atl.bellsouth.net
Arrival-Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 08:23:55 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
From: "Tom  Alexander" <gta3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: poor fills
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 08:26:29 -0400

Hi Walt,

I had an even worse experience in the NYFE options the other day and I'll
spare you the details. Notwithstanding the fact that I KNOW better than to
be in a market like that it was a special situation. I raised hell over a
fill and got the pit supervisor involved... the whole nine yards. The
bottom line is that the exchange rules are set up to protect the floor in
almost any situation and if you are in a bad pit or have lousy brokers in
that pit they can rationalize and justify almost anything. 95% of the
problems I've encountered with the floor in my trading career have been in
the NY markets. Those reading this please make note.

Also, in spite of knowing I'll seldom get a favorable decision I make it a
point to complain quite vociferously. I encourage others to do the same. It
seems to occasionally get lost on the exchanges that WE are customers doing
them a favor by giving them our business, NOT the other way around. NEVER
hesitate to bitch when you feel you have a legitimate complaint. Walt, I
know you know this and hope others will take heed!!

Regards,

Tom Alexander