Under-Capitalized trader Needs Advise

I need advise from anyone who may have a suggestion to my problem.

I am an ex-broker (series 7), for the past 3 years I have been studying/Trading the market and
systems and feel VERY confident in my ability.  I was presented the opportunity to trade a
leveraged account with an ex-boss of mine.  The leverage = 10:1, with 75% payout.

Problem being I don't have the 25K needed to open the account.  I have been beating my head
against the wall trying to come up with that kind of capital.  I have even considered taking cash
advances on credit cards, however that would only get me to 12-15K.

Does anyone know of a lender keen of traders, AND NOT REAL ESTATE???

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Brandon