Re: Market 8/6

PJLaird@xxxxxxx wrote:

  The S&P is doing a little better in this
> regard, but still, in an uptrending market  I like to see the strong days
> that cover lots of ground, go up, not down, and the weak, indifferent days,
> trending down, not up as we have here .

PJ,

I keep an intraday record of what I would call a "cumulative
advance/decline, cumulative
advancing volume/declining volume.. All it is is placing the net
advancers of the first tick to where it left off at the close of the
previous day. It is intresting to observe that it followed price down on
Friday.  Monday and Teusday it advanced while price kinda waffled and is
now higher than what was the high on Friday.  Not taking any thing away
from your observations , since if either of these round over it is
usually a sell, but it suggests the internals are stronger than price.
While GE might not move and thus the SnP won't move as much these little
guys are strong...

Glad to see you back and contributing.

Don