Re: Financial Reports

Daniel wrote:

> Does anyone know of a reliable website that supplies a list of
> significant economic reports each day or once a month, plus the times in
> the day that they are issued?  I have greatly appreciated Michael
> Strupp's monthly lists, but would like to have a backup source for those
> months when he does not get time to issue these to the RT group.
>
> Thanks, Daniel

RTers - Thanks for all the responses to my question - Out of all the
suggestions, I think the best alternative source (for free) is at
http://www.briefing.com/intro/imarkcal.htm.  This compilation supplies
also the predicted values for the reports and the previous values.

Michael Strupp - thanks again for your monthly service which many of us
use regularly - no connotations about your reliability intended!!

Daniel