RE: Financial Reports

When has Michael Strupp ever let us down?  His is an outstanding contribution
to RT.  It must be the one post everyone - but everyone! - is most glad to
receive.  On receipt, I immediately put into a document entitled Economic
Indicators and have it as an icon on my desktop.  This is opened every morning
before I start trading and timely alerts set.

You can get on the list from CBOT, but the trouble is that their monthl diary
is published in very, very small print.  Decent brokers that have The Ultimate
Futures Trading Guide yearbook/calendar (published by Hartfield Management
Inc) are worth courting around Christmas time, because the publication is a
must on every trader's desk.  It costs about $35, but your broker should give
you a copy for all the commission you give him!

My satelite dish to receive my feed from Chicago also has CBNC on it and I
have a TV devoted to the station on a shelf opposite my desk.  It's on mute
virtually all the time and I have a hand controller which can flick on the
sound at the touch of a button, if some headline pops up. The only maddening
feature of CBNC is to run a small box on the T-Bond cash, rather than the
futures, which is very odd when one knows which one is the leader of the pack!

Anyway, Micheal, if you read this please accept my sincere thanks for your
efforts on all our behalves.  Without proper and timely notification of
'events' it is impossible to day-trade, particularly on the bonds and the S&P.
 If ever you cannot let us have the list, could you pass your contact on.
Notwithstanding the importance of all the posts on Gann, Elliott, Fibonacci,
etc none of their theories move the markets like the modern 'events'.
Knowledge of the former may help you live, lack of knowledge of the latter and
your dead!

Tomorrow at 7.20 CDT the point, I am sure, will be proved...  and it may even
be the turning point everyone is so feverishly forecasting...  then again...

Prognosticatingly

Bill Eykyn
t-bondtrader@xxxxxxx