RE: TRADE: OEXP/C buy 7-29

Below I was asked how I came up with 154 for my Put/call ratio on 7-29.
  Let me clarify the misreading of my post.
  I said the OEX(S&P 100) Put/Call ratio(not the CBOE or equity p/c) gave a
154+ reading.  This means it gave a reading greater than my designated BUY
threshold of 1.54.  The actual reading was 1.79.  And since I said that the
signal was for the 29th of July that means I was using end of day numbers from
the previous close (7-28).
  I hope that this makes it clear.  I can see how one might be confused if you
haven't kept up with all my recent posts.
Kurt
Sunnen@xxxxxxx