Re: GEN-Advanced Get- Any Recommendations

Barbra -- it's an outstanding program;  I've used it -- the end-of-day
version -- for the last six years, every day.  In addition, the tech
support and periodic seminars are excellent.  GET comes currently in a DOS
version, with graphical user interface, and will be upgraded to the Win 95
platform by year's end.  Pricey, yes, but a fine value.

With best regards,

Colin Johnston

At 01:17 PM 7/31/97 -0400, Earth18678@xxxxxxx wrote:
>I have recently ordered the demo information for Advanced Get and was
>impressed.  However, the price for Advanced Get is not cheap.  Therefore, I
>was curious to see if any of you would recommend Advanced Get as a software
>purchase.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Barbra Landreth

-----