Re: FW: Cross-Method EP

See the daily, weekly, monthly rainbow studies.  In reality my trading view
is no longer than a few hours.  I just do this other painting for fun.
There is an ingrained monthly cycle that is hard to beat that is the most
predictable of all moneyflow cycles.  Those big guys with stock to get rid
of will do it into a momentum peak to the long term holders.  The latter
get their cash next week.  History shows that August and September are
profit taking months where distribution gets rampant and eventually ends in
a selling climax in the fall.  I doubt very much that the market will tank
before the big guys have a chance to take advantage of the the potential
buying power from the employed still contributing blindly to retirement
accounts.

BobR