Sv: Aliens On Wall Street - TOP SECRET

----------
> Fra: Tom  Alexander <gta3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Til: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Emne: Fw: Aliens On Wall Street  - TOP SECRET
> Dato: Thursday, June 26, 1997 1:38 AM
>
> RealTraders,
>
> At last a perfectly logical explanation to what previously seemed a
strange
> market. It's going to the moon! (They're trying to take it home.)
>
> Tom A.
>
> ----------
> > From: nwinski <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > To: gta3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Aliens On Wall Street  - TOP SECRET
> > Date: Wednesday, June 25, 1997 8:46 PM
> >
> > Tom,
> >  After you read the following, this crazy market will make much more
> > sense. It is now obvoius that Aliens from another world took over Wall
> > Street in 1987. This was a deal cut by the major firms on Wall Street
> > to bail them out after the '87 crash. Since this time, the Aliens have
> > been in total control of our markets and economy. To learn more,
> > click here ---->  <http://www.naplesnews.com/special/aliens.htm>
> >
> > P.S. Please destroy this note as soon as you read it. This whole thing
> > is part of a major Wall Street and Government cover up. They will come
> > after anyone they feel is a threat to leaking this info.
> >
> > 						Extra-terresterally,
> >
> > 						Norman (sometimes)

Well, now that it's out in the open I might as well reveal the REAL reason
why the
market topped on August 25 in 1987...

Check it out on http://www.mind.net/aware/harmonic.htm

Knowing that it's energy that drives the markets you will now understand
why
the market will top a week after July 25-27...

Watch out!
Stig