Re: Sv: Aliens On Wall Street - TOP SECRET

No offence intended to anybody's beliefes... BUT:  "Now I've heard
everything."

Since its just all (supposedly) a lot of hope and prayer... as this
(below) e-mail would imply, I guess that I (along with about every
brokerage house on the planet) have wasted our investment in:  analysis
software, real time data feeds from the exchanges, our constant
observation and study of 'PHYSICAL PLANE' fundamentals like supply and
demand, weather patterns (grains, agri, etc.) and so forth.  If "good
will" were all that was needed, Billy Grahm wouldn't need our
contributions to keep his ministery going.

Come on folks, we have only so much time in a day to review the
(sometimes hundreds) of e-mails sent to us daily... Like it or not, we
are dealing with ECONOMICS, not spiritualism..... Its amazing how little
Jack Carl gives a **** about my prayers.  Seems they are more interested
in the level in my margin account..... By the way, so is my wife!
Go figure......

Best regards to all,
Ryan Garrett