Re: Alternative to Tradestation for multiple symbols?

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Alternative to Tradestation for multiple symbols?
  • From: Jim Kerwin <anncora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 03:53:56 -0700 (PDT)

I noticed you might have t-f and wondered if it is as good as the demo says....i have metastock..telescan..tradestation....i would only add to this if a program can really make things easier...do i need to..i dounload now in ms nitely while i sleep using autorun and then use filters in ms to get my picks....so can i greatly improve my current scheme or would t-f just help me marginally...or not at all...thank you...