FUTR GEN:FEAR!! with salt

Fellow RT'ers

I am happy that so many are interested in the FEAR indicator.

However, before somebody shorts 10 zillion dollars in the bonds
on it, I would like to make sure that people have a realistic
view of where the indicator is at.

It is a NEW indicator. As such, not even I, it's creator,
understand ALL of it's strengths and weaknesses yet.

The purpose of it's posting on RT is to give
people a chance to play around with some new
concepts in a SAFE envoronment, where money is
not at risk.

While I am sure most RT'ers understand that, I want to
make SURE that EVERYONE reviewing the indicator
understands that.

Regards,

Walt Downs :)
CIS Trading