trading

HMmmmmmmm FWIW
Okay the beans have made their move back up , both on the charts and on fibo
retracements. Time to sell again??? Maybe...I am selling the aug $8 and $8.25
calls over again with a underlying buy/stop. Sparks made their lil crop est.
again,  they will probably be wrong again..... staying with the trend
Still short the gold calls also , want a lil rally to sell some more!!!!!!!
Short the DXU from 9510...opssssss so far 9590 stop
Any trades out there?? I keep reading about cycles and the like #$%^....
had a fun day in the spooz........