Re: S&P Option spreads

I was a stock broker for three years and we never received accurate bid and
ask info on non active options either. I do not think that it is your
datafeed's fault.
I was working for a very professional firm, same data feed as Dain Bosworth
and Shearson.

Shay Horowitz                shay@xxxxxxxxxx
Zeus Investments, LLC.
13918 E. Mississippi Ave.    http://www.zeus-holdings.com/