Important top??

Using Nature's Pulse I'm finding some significant relationships with the
resulting dates of July 10-11 for the s&p 500 cash market.

I arrived at this date using both short term swings from the 4/14/97 low to
present and using long term swings on the daily s&p chart dating back to 1987.

Also on the weekly s&p chart using dates of 7/20/96, 2/22/97 and
4/19/97,2/22/97 i get a strong pivot for the week ending 7/12/97.

The weekly chart implies a minimum of 8-10% correction.

Bradley date also coming up on the 14th. NP newsletter also forecast an EP
for 7/14.

E-wave structure from the 4/14 low looks like we began the 3rd of 5 of 5
this past week.
Momenturm (MACD 5/34) confirms this as a fith wave move since momentum is
diverging negativley at this time which is typical for fifth waves after a
momentum peak of wave 3 (which occurred 5/15 3 of 3)  and then again on 6/20
(5 of 3).

Any other studies out there that can confirm this current leg as the last
before a correction and maybe a guess as to how much correction????

Respectfully,

Stuart