Re: Important top??

Hi Stuart,

I agree with your analysis (probably not a good sign if you're looking to
short <g>). The biggest problem I have with the idea of an immediate
downturn is the relentless strength in the breadth. While I agree
wholeheartedly with your e-wave count, I would watch breadth closely and
would not put on shorts until you start seeing some divergences in breadth
against price.

As for potential downside targets when (if ! ) we turn down, I will be
looking at the lows of the recent consolidation for support and/or a .382
retracement from whatever high is made from the April lows. Quite often the
two levels will line up very closely.

Regards,

Tom Alexander

----------
> From: stuart <slingerfelt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Important top??
> Date: Friday, July 04, 1997 11:58 AM
>
> Using Nature's Pulse I'm finding some significant relationships with the
> resulting dates of July 10-11 for the s&p 500 cash market.
>
> I arrived at this date using both short term swings from the 4/14/97 low
> present and using long term swings on the daily s&p chart dating back to
1987.

> Also on the weekly s&p chart using dates of 7/20/96, 2/22/97 and
> 4/19/97,2/22/97 i get a strong pivot for the week ending 7/12/97.
>
> The weekly chart implies a minimum of 8-10% correction.
>
> Bradley date also coming up on the 14th. NP newsletter also forecast an
EP