Re: PSY:Re: Bend with the Flow

You're probably right about paper trading.  Let me offer another view.  I
lost a great deal of money last year, in part because I did not listen to
others about money management (stops!) and in part because I was stubborn
about my own "rightness" (the market cannot go higher!).  I believe that if I
had paper traded for even as brief a time as 2 or 3 months, I would have
avoided losing tons of dough.  Sure, you're right, that paper trading isn't
the same as real trading.  As I look back on my losses in October and
November, I believe that if I had paper traded even the first of those
disastrous months for me, I at least would have been confronted with my own
imminent vincibility before it became fact.

Good luck.

Larry