Re: Time? and Price

Rick,

Sorry, you know I like your work, but your answer to this post forces me to
step in. Miner is actually very good and his website is excellent. Also he
disclosed his work fully in lots of educational material and various articles
in TASC. Tom just wanted to point all of us to his excellent website. I used
Miner in the past, his methodologies are a little complicated but I might use
him again in the future. I have no affiliation with him.

Your program is simple and good but do not think there is nobody else around
who can add value to  time and price theories as well. And trust me, Miner
has been around for a lot longer than you.

Thomas