Re: Time? and Price

Tom Stein wrote:

> Rick R. wrote<You know it is really a shame when someone who has no conception
> of a trading technique comes on and makes a statement like this. Here is
> onewho says 'the best tools I have seen for time' and yet ADMITS not using it
> or any other time dates. No doubt not an authority on the subject.>
>
> By your responses today...I would surmise that you are having a "bad
> day"....don't take it out on someone who is trying to offer some ideas on
> trading(I'm pretty sure that you don't have a monopoly on "good ideas")....
>

> Tom Stein  comfut@xxxxxxx

Tom.

If you want to offer your opinion, who can argue with that. I as well
offer mine. If you make blanket statements that time days are usually
offered in the form of '7 time days which cover 21 days in a 20 day
period' in itself is making an ignorant statement and will indeed incite
some reaction from someone who knows better than that.

If you don't want your ear bitten off, don't offer any head bunts.

:)
rick

--
          http://FSoftPublishing.com