Re: more grains...

In a message dated 97-07-03 00:20:39 EDT, asears@xxxxxxxxxxx (Alan Sears)
writes:

<<
 > > I think you will find this method has a greater than 90% accuracy "hit
 > > rate"
 > > at picking minor pivot points. This uses time only and you should
 confirm
 > > the
 > > dates with Price calculations before entering a trade, I highly
 recommend
 > > "Dynamic Gann Levels" sold by the "original" author Don Fisher who you
 can
 > > contact at     ganntrader@xxxxxxx          not to be confused with
 cheap
 > > imitations :)
 > >
 > > Alan Sears
 >

 > Ah, I see the king of the 'wannabees' has shown his uninformed,
 > dillusioned head again to take his usual cheap shots. I'm glad I can be
 > here Mr. Sears to provide you with a target to let out your frustrations
 > on. If you ever do come up with something of value, however, I'm sure we
 > would all be glad to hear about it.

 I'm shocked!
 Where does this hostility come from ?  This is an unprovoked attack from
 Mr Ratchford, If you read my post thoroughly without any paranoia you will
 see that neither you nor your method was ever mentioned ?
 But as they say "If the hat fits .........  ?  <g>

 cheers x @PI

 Alan

 >           http://FSoftPublishing.com

TOO MANY OF THESE MECAHNICAL "SYSTEMS" IMHO............