stuart school of business' fm&t program

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: stuart school of business' fm&t program
  • From: "Eric S. Adair" <esa@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 19:56:15 -0700 (PDT)

if any one in the chicago area can give me any information about the
illinois institute of technology/stuart school of business' financial
markets & trading masters program, please email me or call me at
800-426-9314 during business hours.  thanks in advance for any
assistance.  i meet with admissions on the 8th of july.  it sounds like
a fantastic program but would like some unbiased (or biased)
information.

smart trading,

eric s adair