more grains...

anybody think dec. corn has short term bottom here??/ Lil key reversal today.
I am going long a bull call spread tommrow. Buying the 240 and selling the
280... Still short the aug. bean call, but tommrow they might get a lil back.
The only thing left for the beans to trade off of is wheather now. That sucks
b/c it can move it a buck in no time . All the wheather eports say it will be
perfect for the beans right now, but hey do you really ever believe the
wheatherman?????
Any thoughts on wheat?Any player here in the grains???
coiling up on the S&P. Move up to 925 or so if it breaks above 909 and then
91240 basis sep. Every time we hit into the 880's we pop up back into the
890's.....somebody wants us to go higher......if we go below 881 look out.