Re: GEN: Club 3000

 http://www.ferretsoft.com/

I have seen quite a number of queries about URL for this and that.

Please people, go to the above site and download the FREE webferret
software and use it before asking someone about  URL's.

The question about how informative Club 3000 will definitely be of
interest -- what about Commodity Traders Club News (www.webtrading.com).

GuyESHU@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anyone know of this list.  I was told that it is an informative
> futures
> related site.  If anyone is on it could you let me know the following:
>
> 1.  How informative is it?
> 2.  What is the URL?
>
> Thanks,
> Guyeshu

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard4.vcf"