Re: More EDATES

What would you have us do with these projections Alan? Not having the knowledge
to generate them for ourselves or to have access to the method (s) to view
basically makes these dates useless in trading. Faith in predictive tools is
through use and application of that tool. No trader who survives long will
trade on knowledge of another without his own understanding applied in
verification. These dates are the same as the output of a blackbox system.
Thanks but no thanks. No value here except stroke the tail feathers, atleast
you have found the "grail" and well done. Wishing you well, wealth and
happiness.
Notice that Walt, Rick, John and others on this list offer their trading
knowledge to backup their analysis and predictions. Much rather be taught to
trade than given the trade without knowing how it is generated.
See U
Tom