Forwarded message:
From:	joeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (joe bristor)
To:	EKtwo@xxxxxxx
Date: 97-07-01 05:08:16 EDT

Eddie:

Please post this:

Dave Green:

You owe me $947 not $877. Check your records and advise if I'm wrong. You
also owe several others. I'm not making any deals and hope no one else does.
You have an obligation. Simple. You object to me returning the materials too
soon. Fine, I waited the whole year and started over trying to get my money
back and you want to make a new deal. File bankruptcy if you want. Sue me if
you want. In the mean time I'm gonna tell the truth about you and your
service. I've never been treated this way by a vendor and I've dealt with
most all of them. Most everyone I talk to about you that's been around
awhile agrees. It's the new guys that don't know. They're the ones you're
going after; they're the ones I'm telling about you. Might as well go get
your loan. Joe Bristor.