GEN: BROKE TRADER HELD IN ROBBERY SPREE

Thanks to Mike for posting that story. While I first glance, my impulse was
to laugh--but in the end I was moved. Early in my trading career I can recall
instances in which it seemed the losses were ruining my entire life.

Eddie Kwong

In a message dated 97-06-27 15:11:50 EDT, combat@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael E.