FUTR GEN: NORM and WAYNE are right.

>The Markets greatest power is
>it's ability to constantly move you to ZERO. In the
>end, you become frustrated, and angry, you lose
>your self-control, and THAT is when the market
>will really start taking Empire state building
>sized chunks out of your equity.

   This is the kind of market wisdom you don't find from any of the gurus.
Thanks to Norm, Wayne and Walt for sharing this stuff. The real knowledge
of trading is EXTREMELY difficult to even find - to say nothing of then
learning it and then practicing it.
   I beleive that Brendan Moynihan and Jim Paul states something like the
above as the main them of their excellent book What I Learned Losing A
Million Dollars. Walt has put it into detailed practical terms of how to do
it.
  All the gurus and most of the books are selling us systems and methods.
This is probably why 90% of us sheep - and alot of "professionals" as well
(like Moynihan) - lose in the end. I am very grateful to this forum at
moments like this when some "real traders" give us who are trying to learn
the game, real market wisdom that isn't to be had anywhere else.

David Cicia

P.S. Like alot of us I have spent alot more money and time than I should
have on analysis methods and signals, only to find that these things were
not the most important factor - but then what is it? Could it be what these
guys are saying???