Re: Dynastore-eSignal

  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:35:00 +0000
  • From: "Seth Weinstein" <sweinstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Dynastore-eSignal

Sherrill,

The 'good forever' Dynastore for TS4.0 w/ eSignal currently has 5712 days left before expiring. I think DB gave it like 20 years at the time he went out of biz and sold a good forever license. If you click on the help tab of the DynaStore window, the last line will give the subscription status with days left. Hope I find something better than TS4 in the next 15 years or I am going to have a problem ;)

Seth Weinstein
Crescent City Capital Advisors, LLC
561.750.8878