Re: Dynastore-eSignal

  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:34:06 -0500
  • From: "Sherrill H. Styers" <sstyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Dynastore-eSignal

Hello Jimmy - I neglected to mention that I'm still using TS4 w/eSignal. I refuse to buy a cracked TS2000i from the Russians, or a resale on eBay, or open an account with the Cruz Bros. and get TS8+ and
MultiCharts is beyond my means  right now. Pray for me.

I wanted to contact the list before I try to get DB. Do you have a current email address for him?
Thanks.

Sherrill

Jimmy Snowden wrote:
I may not remember this correctly but I think the statement was
something like on some date it will just quit.  The owner does not
support it anymore so that will be it.  I think this sounds correct as
there is no indication of some end in Dynastore.  It runs fine as long
as the protocols at eSignal don't change.  That could happen any day.
Who knows.

I still wonder why you use it.  Maybe you still use TS4.

Jimmy

Sometime ago someone stated that Dynastore software would quit functioning as of a certain date. Does anyone remember this and if so, if true, what is the date?

I'm on the digest so please email me.

Thanks.

Sherrill Styers