Re: good trading system

  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:49:36 -0800
  • From: nevi <nevi@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: good trading system

Hello Simon,
You have to take into account the drawdown
Can you trade through the periods when the system is moving sideways
or loosing money or would you stop trading, which would make your test
results unreliable.
Look in the Strategy Performance Report / Graphs to get a visual on
the drawdown.
For some ideas on systems you can look in the forum sections at
http://www.trade2win.com/
http://www.babypips.com/
http://www.forexfactory.com/

regards