Re: good trading system

  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 05:57:17 -0600
  • From: Randall Kurzon <rkurzon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: good trading system

Personally, I would think that depends on what type of trading you
want to do- long term, short term, day trading, etc., etc. It would
also seem that it depends on other characteristics that you personally
are comfortable with such as how much draw-down, trade size, frequency
of trades, and many more things. Does not seem to me that there is a
one fits all definition of a good trading system. To me, I would want
the system to be consistent and robust above all, work well in all
markets, have reasonable draw-down and a good win/loss ration.

It will be interesting to hear what others have to say. I have not
given the answer to your question a tremendous amount of thought but
these are things that come to mind.

Regards,
         Randall
         rkurzon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx