Re: RS in TS 2ki will not load

  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 16:30:44 -0800
  • From: wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: RS in TS 2ki will not load

I have found a work around to this problem. Set the priority for ORRadar.exe from Normal to AboveNormal in the Task Manager under Processes (lets see, how many hours to find out this 1 minute procedure?).

Open a 1 symbol RS and then change the priority and load the "real" 150 symbol RS workspaces. Then change back to Normal or leave it at AboveNormal (?). The setting remains at this higher setting only as long as a RS is open so this procedure must be done each time after all RS are closed.

I am running a 20% OC 2.13G pentium M cpu with a ASUS CT-479 converter on a ASUS p4p800 MB. This may have an effect here. Something is going on with thread scheduling. I am going to change back to a 3.0G pentium 4 and see what happens. That is the cpu in the 2nd computer.

wayne