RS in TS 2ki will not load

  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 14:49:33 -0800
  • From: wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RS in TS 2ki will not load

I am running RadaScreen (RS) in TS 2000i with 150 stock symbols at daily and 15 minute intervals each in different workspaces. When they are opened about 5- 10 do not load indicated by a "loading..." notice. On closing and reopening the same thing happens but with different symbols.

One month ago I upgrade from Win 2000 to Xp but made a copy of the win 2000 on another HD. That copy has no trouble loading the RS workspaces. And Xp running on a 2nd computer, upgraded 5 months ago from win 2000, has no trouble loading RS in TS 2000i.

This problem seem to develop slowly over the last month. I have done a clean install of TS 2000i and built the data file pds from scratch (using eSignal), made new workspaces, run a virus check all to no avail.

Any ideas about what to try next (go back to the win 2000 copy!?)? (ZoneAlarm was also uninstalled)