Re: TS2Ki: Floating point invalid numbers in calculation

  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 17:15:09 -0800
  • From: DH <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS2Ki: Floating point invalid numbers in calculation

In my experience, most of those kinds of errors are due to bad data, especially if you're using ascii data. Example, your code uses c/c[1] and your data has a c of 0. Or, maybe more common, the ascii data has dates and/or times out of order which really confuse TS. When I was using a lot a ascii data, I always loaded it in excel and ran some simple routines to find and delete obvious errors.

--
  Dennis