ATTN: ALL ESIGNAL USERS: CME Group Fee-Waived Globex Data

  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 08:38:36 -0800
  • From: "Marc Miller" <marcmiller.themap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ATTN: ALL ESIGNAL USERS: CME Group Fee-Waived Globex Data

For those of you that use dbc-esignal- if you use a broker on their list-
they waive CME and you get other data for free you might not have recieved before-
YOU CAN SUGGEST YOUR BROKERAGE FIRM- if it is not on the list below:

Happy Holidays, best wishes for 2010
marc

----- Original Message ----- From: eSignal Client Services