Re: TS2000i questions

  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 03:10:26 -0700
  • From: nevi <nevi@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS2000i questions

Hello Gary,
>From the GlobalServer under Tools - Edit Symbol Dictionary you can
modify the exchange times to get it to plot the times correctly but
then your chart Sess1StartTime Sess1StartTime etc. won't be correct.
With ascii the only way to have it all correct is to leave the
exchange times alone and each time you plot a new symbol, manually
enter the correct session start and end times.
On my machine I manually enter the same times that are already in the
Symbol Dictionary but when plotting TS offsets the times by 1 hr. and
I can't find any setting that will remedy that.
Nevi