Re: Re:Market Replay

  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:20:15 +0100
  • From: trader_wiz <trader_wiz@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re:Market Replay

About the new Multicharts 6.0 features, anyone know whether this means that with Zenfire there is the access to whether an historical trade has been on the bid or the ask?

>>Now provides history on trades for minute (1 week available) and tick (1 day available) data.>>

Jimmy Snowden ha scritto:
Some time ago someone asked if there was a program that would play
historical data like a DVD or CD Player.  Multicharts 6 BETA has that
feature now.  I was going to download it last weekend but got burried
in Christmas junk.  Going to try it today if I get to it.  Here is a
list of what they added.  I don't know what some of it even does.
Data thing sounds cool.  You can speed it up also.  Below is the site
with the improvements list.  They have a sale on also.  $300 off.

Jimmy

http://forum.tssupport.com/viewtopic.php?t=6946