To: "Omega-List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 11:11 AM
Subject: Re:Market Replay

Some time ago someone asked if there was a program that would play
historical data like a DVD or CD Player.  Multicharts 6 BETA has that
feature now.  I was going to download it last weekend but got burried
in Christmas junk.  Going to try it today if I get to it.  Here is a
list of what they added.  I don't know what some of it even does.
Data thing sounds cool.  You can speed it up also.  Below is the site
with the improvements list.  They have a sale on also.  $300 off.

Jimmy

http://forum.tssupport.com/viewtopic.php?t=6946