Re: TS2000i to IB - what is good these days?

  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 16:29:14 -0800 (PST)
  • From: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TS2000i to IB - what is good these days?

Thanks. Sorry I didn't make it clear in my post, but I need TradeStation access to Interactive Brokers for intraday data, not EOD data. For EOD, I use Pinnacle.

Years ago I used the MetaServer demo to work with intraday ES, but that was 1 computer and 3 operating systems ago. Just wondered if there was anything new besides TradeBullet (which isn't practical due to requiring a subscription). Free or one-time cost is what I'm after.

I noticed something odd. I can hook up NinjaTrader to Interactive Brokers easily, and it somehow manages to retrieve a history! I didn't even know IB maintained any history. Can MetaServer enable TradeStation to do that, these days?

-Alex