TS2000i to IB - what is good these days?

  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 21:57:34 -0800 (PST)
  • From: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: TS2000i to IB - what is good these days?

I mostly do work with EOD methods so I don't need to hook up TradeStation 2000i to a data feed.

However, if I need to get a feed from Interactive Brokers, what's the favored way people on this list like to use?

Metaserver RT still has a demo version that lets you work with 2 symbols.

There's also this thing called TradeBullet, but it requires a monthly subscription. Forget it. I need this capability only occasionally, so it isn't worth paying a subscription.

I thought there was another one around for free, but I can't remember the name.

-Alex