Re[3]: marketposition in 2000i

  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:01:20 -0600
  • From: Jimmy Snowden <jhsnowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[3]: marketposition in 2000i

Keep working WITH it.

Hello Bob,
BF> Try:
BF> if MarketPosition <> 0 then
BF> Buy next bar at market;
BF> Bob Fulks
While that code works it doesn't stop multiple longs without a short
in between.
I have found most of the MarketPosition statements either work or
don't do anything but, MarketPosition <> 1 and MarketPosition(1) = 1
don't seem to work at all.
When installing 2000i there is a message stating some functions and
studies from TS4 may not be compatible with 2000i.
I'm wondering if this code is part of the affected easylanguage,
possibly to incorporate the strategy builder.
For now it looks like I'll have to change my signal writing style to
avoid needing marketposition statements.
thanks
nevi